It's really starting to get cold in Adelaide at the moment. A lot of the blogs I'm reading are going into summer and embracing the warm weather and here I am all rugged up. Today I was off to meet up with my mum for dinner and then hang backstage at her theatre production.
Leggings_Kmart, Jumper_Gifted, Scarf_Sportsgirl, Boots_Kmart, Backpack_Myer, Lipcolour_Australis Velourlips in Tok-I-O
I though I'd try something different with my hair, I usually always wear it straight or up but I'm very very envious of those girls with natural curl. It didn't turn out exactly as I wanted as my hair had been freshly washed so didn't have much grip to it but it's given me motivation to try it again. I'm so glad I got this backpack out again. It's super spacious so it holds everything I need, including my ipad, camera and a good helping of fashion magazines. I needed to throw on a coat with this that I unfortunately didn't get to photograph because it was just that cold. Today's rain also made me realise I'm going to have to look for some more winter boots as my current shoe situation just won't cut it.
Anyone have any favourite boots at the moment that I should check out?
Amy xx




No comments:
Post a Comment