Pages

Wednesday, 14 May 2014

OOTD_In Bloom

Today was the most beautiful day, the weather was great! Mr. and I had to pop to the shops for a bit so I thought I'd celebrate probably the last of the warm weather we are going to get with some summer brights.




Tshirt_Big W, Sheer Top_Supre, Leggings_Best & Less, Sandals_Factorie, Necklace_Gifted

I really love these leggings. I've worn them a couple of times now and they are so incredibly comfy. I'm looking forward to being able to dress them up with heels for maybe a dinner or something. Over the last 2 summers I have pretty much lived in jelly sandals. I find them so comfortable, especially when I'm on my feet all day hairdressing. While these ones are probably the least worn of my collection I really love the colour of them, they are such a perfect translucent pink. I originally bought this sheer top for a job trial, and while it isn't the most practical thing to wear while working I think it will become a staple of my wardrobe. It's so floaty and and will make a great coverup for casual and dressy outfits. Excuse my terrible almost makeup-less face, I was really excited to shoot this outfit but not so excited about applying my usual daily makeup. Maybe ill be able to find a compromise between looking like I'm wearing no makeup or streamlining my daily makeup routine so it doesn't take as long. 

Amy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment