I've been doing a lot more shopping than I should recently. I really should be saving money to eventually move out of home with my Mr. but I've needed to update a few things and found some good bargains lately.
Ipad Case_Big W, Phone Case_Ebay
I've recently upgraded my phone as my old one decided to not work anymore so obviously I needed a pretty new case to go with it. I picked this one up from Head Case Designs on Ebay and I love it! It's really heavy duty and fits really well. My Ipad case was also falling apart as I had had it for a few years. Unfortunately because I have an Ipad one I was finding it really hard to find nice patterned covers. Until I found this one at Big W. It fits perfectly and I really love the geometric pattern on it.
Real Techniques Stippling Brush_Priceline, Lipstick_Sportsgirl, Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water_Coles, Elf Primer_Kmart
I have a big weakness for beauty products. I was in need of a new foudation brush and wanted to make the change to a stippling brush from a standard foundation brush. I picked this one up from Proceline because I had a $12 voucher so I only had to pay $10! It's really fantastic to use so far, and I'm planning on doing a full review on all these products in the future. I also got another Sportsgirl lipstick to add to my collection, this one is called orange crush. I got the primer while out shopping with my mum. I had heard about Elf products but never tried them so I thought I'd grab the primer as I needed to buy one anyway. I've recently been seeing reviews for micellar water everywhere! So when I found this one on sale at Coles (half price!) I knew I had to buy it.
Heels_Target
I bought these because I had a job interview that required full business attire. I had been looking for heels like this anyway so it seemed like a good justification for finally buying some (plus they're real leather) I got them in an 8 which I am usually but I found I needed heel grips for a better fit.
Leggings_Best & Less
This was another purchase while out with my mum. As I wear leggings pretty much all the time, I'm always looking for something a bit different. I absolutely fell in love with these when I saw them, and they were 30% off! In the end they cost me under $10 and they are so warm and comfy.
Dress and Skirt_Savers
Yesterday I checked out Savers with Mr. and found these 2 gems. It was the first time since I'd been able to really have a good look through the aisles and I wasn't dissapointed. The skirt is mainly sheer with a short shift underneath, I had been looking for a skirt like this in my size for ages. The dress in kind of a stretchy material, I just loved the long sleeves and how much it flares at the bottom.
I'd like to say that I plan on saving money in the future but I know that is probably a lie. There's still a few more things I want to buy and and need to upgrade so I'll hopefully be able to post them soon,
Amy xx






No comments:
Post a Comment