Last week I had to go out for an appointment and to run some errands. I was still holding onto that last shred of warm weather so decided to pair a sleeveless blouse with my fave comfy shoes.
Top_City Chic, Pants_Target, Shoes_Vans, Lip Colour_Covergirl Outlast Lip Stain in 410
I pretty much live in these pants. They are just so incredibly comfortable but thicker than leggings. Same with these shoes; I've had them for about 6 years now and they are my go to shoe when I want something comfortable with a pop of colour. They did have a pretty brutal wearing in phase however; I actually stopped wearing them for a while as I thought they were the wrong size. I'm so glad I came back to them because now they're the most comfortable shoes I own! I actually bought this top last week in the mid week sales. I had been eyeing it off when it was full price and actually tried it on but it gaped a little around the waist area. fast forward 2 months and I see it on special for less than half price and I just had to try it on again. talking to the shop assistant I realised the problem was actually that the buttons had been placed awkwardly and all it needed was a well placed safety pin. I'm so glad I decided to get it; it's such a perfect shade and can be dressed up or down.
As much as I love winter I'm not really looking forward to hiding under layers of coats and scarves.
Amy xx


No comments:
Post a Comment