Pages

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

OOTD_Job Interview





Singlet_Kmart, Top_Target, Blazer_Best & Less, Pants_Target, Boots_Hush Puppies from Harris Scarf, Sunglasses_Rubi, Watch_MarcbyMarcJacobs, Necklace_Diva

I had a job interview for a hair salon in the city today and they've asked me to come in for a trial on Saturday! I really hope I get it; while I love working freelance it just doesn't pay the same and there isn't the same stability. This is pretty much my go to outfit for job interviews but I'll style it differently depending on what job I'm going for. These pants are amazingly comfortable; they're high waisted and are the perfect length, although I prefer to wear them cuffed most of the time. My boots have been worn to death since I got them from my mum as they didn't fit her. Because they're hush puppies they're super comfortable and I can also wear really thick socks without the being too tight. I have another interview tomorrow for a retail job so I'll probably wear something similar but with heels as it's meant to be full business wear. I got some great leather heels from target for $49 today so hopefully I can get some good pics of them tomorrow if the lighting is right. Hopefully I will get a job soon, I'm so over job hunting,

Amy xx





No comments:

Post a Comment