Pages

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Friday Favourites_My Fur Baby

Today my Friday favourite is my fur baby Toby. He is a purebred toy poodle and he is absolutely gorgeous (although I am a little biased). He's about 4 and half now but still acts like a tiny puppy.



(The only way I could get him to sit still for these pictures was by holding his favourite toy near the camera)

He's really special to me as he's the first pet that I bought on my own. I had just started my first job and we walked past him at the shop and I fell in love. I had actually been paid for my first 2 weeks in one payment where I had worked pretty much every day and mum was open to it (she had fallen in love with him too) so we decided that he needed to be a part of our family and put down a deposit. Unfortunately it was a really hot day so we weren't allowed to take him home until the temperature was under 35 and had to wait until the next day to take him home, which in a way was a good thing as it gave us time to prepare. He has the kindest eyes and always knows when I'm not feeling my best and will come give me cuddles. Although most of the time he's absolutely full of energy and ALWAYS wants to play. Like literally all the time, he's obsessed with playing fetch. I love how he's such a little character, Mr. and I couldn't imagine our lives without him, he really is such a big part of the family.

Hopefully I'll be able to get Mr. in front of the camera sometime soon to include him in my Friday Favourites. 

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment