Pages

Friday, 9 May 2014

Friday Favourites

Welcome to my first Friday Favourites! A place where I intend to share things I'm lusting after, things I can't live without and maybe some special people in my life too (if I can get them in front of the camera!) This Friday I want to share my favourite perfume; Lady Gaga Fame.


Picture from ladygaga.wikia.com

This has been my absolute favourite scent for a while now, I currently own the 50ml EDP. I'm usually not a big fan of celebrity perfumes, but this one ticks all the boxes for me. It's quite sweet and fruity, which I enjoy although may be too much for some. It also has really good staying power, I can wear it all day without trouble. I was a little unsettled by the black fluid at first, not sure if it would actually be clear once sprayed but it is! I usually change my tastes fairly regularly but this one has stood the test of time and I have been wearing it for over a year now. 

I have a job trial tomorrow which I'm so nervous for, I really want this job!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment