I'm still looking for a job at the moment. I'm in a really frustrating position where I'm technically a qualified hairdresser but because I haven't worked in a salon before it's really hard for an employer to take me on without having to spend time working on my technique, timing etc. Anyway, last week I had another interview with a really nice salon located just out of the city.
Lace Top_Big W, Sheer Blouse_Supre, Pants_Target, Flatforms_Target, Watch_MarcbyMarcJacobs, Lip Colour_Sportsgirl Pout About It in Orange Crush
I felt really confident with the outfit I chose, which always helps when going for an interview. When I'm going for a hairdressing job I always wear black and white as it comes across professionally and most salon dress codes are plain black or black and white. The boss even commented that I dressed really well which was a lovely compliment. I really hope I get this job; it was such a nice salon and everyone was so friendly.
Amy xx


No comments:
Post a Comment