Today Mr. and I went on a mini date. Lots of people ask us how we've been together so long when we're only young (we've been together 9 years!) and I often tell them it's because we still take the time to go on dates. Just taking a bit of time out to enjoy each other's company really helps you remember why you got together in the first place. Anyway onto the outfit!
(Sorry the photos are getting worse! I need to get new batteries for my camera)
Top_Kmart, Skirt_Thrifted (Savers), Jelly Sandals_Rubi, Watch_MarcbyMarcJacobs
Head Chain_Factorie, Lip Colour_True Touch in Raisin (from their tester palette)
Adelaide still seems to be holding onto the warmer weather just a little bit longer, and after the little taster of cold we got a couple of weeks ago I really can't wait until the cold sets in for good. This skirt was perfect for the weather, and I absolutely loved wearing it! It felt so floaty on and I decided to pair it with a head chain to give it a bit of a boho vibe. I REALLY like this lip colour. I was gifted the tester palette a while ago and had completely forgot about it, but dug it out when I was looking for a colour to go with the skirt. Lately I've been wearing a lot of full coverage, matte, bright or pastel lip colours so this was something a little different for me. It was a bit more sheer than I'm used to but the wearability was ridiculous. I didn't have to reapply the whole time I was out which included lunch.
I'm finally happy with my hair length again. It's taken me almost a year to grow out my pixie crop. I still have a little way to go growing out the undercut but I'm so glad it's finally long enough to style. Maybe I'll include a sneaky flashback of my short hair soon,
Amy xx



No comments:
Post a Comment