Pages

Saturday, 14 June 2014

OOTD_Thrifted Denim

Last Monday was the Queen's birthday holiday in Adelaide so Mr. and I went on a little trip to St. Kilda adventure park with his mum, brother and some family friends. It was a really nice day even though it was absolutely freezing and windy.





Top_Big W, Leggings_Target, Shoes_Vans, Jacket_Thrifted from Savers, Sunglasses_Rubi

I headed to Savers last week to look for knitting supplies (which I didn't find any of) and ended up finding this amazing denim jacket for $14! I've been looking for a denim jacket for almost 10 years now and this one is absolutely perfect. It fits so well and is the perfect shade of blue. The rest of my outfit is pretty standard everyday wear for me; I usually always wear leggings and a long top with some comfy shoes. 

Anyone have any great thrifting stories?

Amy xx





No comments:

Post a Comment