Today I had an induction for my NEW JOB! I'm now a casual employee at City Chic, a plus size clothing store in Australia. I'm so excited to start next week and help all those beautiful curvy ladies feel great about themselves.
Top_City Chic, Leggings_City Chic, Jacket_Millers, Heels_Kmart, Bag_Sportsgirl, Head Chain_Lovisa
Obviously this means I'll be wearing a lot more City Chic clothes which I'm really excited for as they are so well made and fit perfectly. I'm also really excited to be able to start wearing brighter colours again as hairdressing was a bit restrictive in that respect. I picked out this top and leggings yesterday specifically for my induction and I wasn't disappointed. I couldn't capture it very well but these leggings are a shiny silver material with a lace overlay and zips at the ankles. They are so comfy and I'm sure I'll get lots of wear out of them. I would've liked to have gone a size larger in the top as I had to downsize because it was the only size left. Having said that, I popped a control slip underneath and I felt much more confident about it. I picked up these sneaker heels on special and I'm so glad I did. They are amazingly comfortable and gave this outfit just the edge it needed.
Hopefully I'll be able to show you lots of new clothes in the next few weeks.
Amy xx





No comments:
Post a Comment