Pages

Friday, 6 June 2014

Friday Favourites_Tunes

This week I wanna talk about some of my favourite songs at the moment. I really haven't had much of a chance to listen to a lot of  new music lately but there are a few that I just can't help but groove along to. 

The first song I'm really enjoying at the moment is High by Peking Duk, an Australian electronic duo. While the weather is starting to get really cold this song has an awesome summer anthem vibe to it. Everything about it is so on point and it makes we want to sing along every time I hear it. 

Another one really worth a mention is Tennis Court by Lorde (Flume remix). I'm a really big fan or Lorde in general and this remix by Australian producer and DJ, Flume, is no exception. Flume has great beats and this works so well with Lorde's quirky melody. I definitely groove along whenever I hear this one. 

The last song I want to mention is Summer by Calvin Harris. This one is obviously a summer anthem which when hearing it makes me jealous of everyone in the northern hemisphere going into summer. (I dont even really like the heat!) Every time I hear it I just want to sing and dance and spend all my money on music festivals. I had the absolute pleasure of seeing Calvin Harris live a couple of years ago and he did not disappoint. 

If you haven't already, give them a listen and tell me what you think. Enjoy your weekend!

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment