Pages

Thursday, 5 June 2014

OOTD_Green With Envy


I wore this outfit to go drop in a resume earlier this week. Unfortunately the manager wasn't in so it was a bit of a wasted trip but I was still really happy with this outfit.





Dress_Supre, Top_Supre, Boots_Rubi

This was such a comfortable outfit to wear. I haven't worn these boots in ages but I'll definitely be getting them out a bit more this winter. They're a really nice height although they do fit a bit loose so next time ill pair them with some chunky socks. I'm absolutely in love with this top. I actually have one in lilac as well and I get so much wear out of them. 

I made a poncho out of a throw rug today, hopefully I'll be able to snap some nice photos of it tomorrow if the weather is nice.

Amy xx





No comments:

Post a Comment