Pages

Friday, 6 June 2014

OOTD_Rugged Up

The other day I went on a bbq/picnic with Mr. and my dad. It was a really wonderful afternoon and I got some great snaps of the park (which I will put in a separate post) but it was really chilly in the shade so I was glad I brought along the new poncho I made.





Top_Best & Less, Poncho_Handmade, Pants_Kmart, Shoes_Kmart

I got these shoes for a job trial and I wanted to wear them in a bit before I'm stuck in them all day, they are surprisingly comfortable though. I was so toasty in this poncho I made from a throw rug I bought from Woolworths, it was really easy to throw on when the sun went away or put it in my bag when it got a bit warmer. I'm seriously so in love with these pants. I got them so cheap and they have lasted a really long. They are my go to pants when I want to be warm and comfy but a little bit quirky at the same time.

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment