I wore this to go buy some clothes for work from harbour town. Unfortunately I underdressed as it was so windy and cold but it was a fairly quick trip so it didn't matter too much.
Top_Supre, Pants_Kmart, Sandals_Rubi, Jacket_Thrifted (Savers), Glasses_Ray Ban, Necklace_Handmade
I get complimented on these pants every time I wear them. I really love the pattern and they were only $19! I really like pairing it with this top to bring out the pop of peach in the flowers. I'm not getting as much wear out of this jacket as I'd like only because it has been so cold lately, but I'm sure come spring it will be my go to jacket to throw on over everything.
I can't believe how long my hair looks in these pictures. This time last year I had a pixie crop and it's almost completely grown out now. I'll try and hunt down some photos to show you.
Amy xx



No comments:
Post a Comment