Pages

Monday, 7 July 2014

Makeup. Monday_Lilac Lovin'

I wasn't 100% happy with today's look. Unfortunately I had to do my makeup in a rush because I had a really full day so the colour wasn't as intense I had hoped. Hopefully I can try it again and show you all the results. I decided to stray from my usual and put a bit of colour into my eyeshadow today. I recently bought a beautiful floral sheer kimono for work (outfit post to come) and I wanted something that would tie in with the pretty pastels in the flowers.




I used a pale lilac over the lid with a plum purple in the crease. The lip colour is Revlon balm stain in Darling which I mentioned last week and I used Benefit Posie tint on my cheeks. I really like how girly this look is, next time I want to focus more on the lilac and really build up the colour.

I feel like I'm really channelling spring with this makeup, even though it's right in the middle of winter!

Amy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment