Pages

Thursday, 24 July 2014

OOTD_Acid Wash and Platform Sneakers

I put together this outfit for work last week. I wanted something work appropriate but I had to go straight to a friends 21st so I wanted to be warm and comfy as well. Luckily I went for comfy as I didn't get home until 5 in the morning! (I'm usually such a homebody)



Top, Jeans and Jumper_City Chic, Sneakers and Bag_Sportsgirl

I am completely and utterly in love with this jumper. Plus, I get to wear it at work (Bonus!).This outfit is a lot more monochrome than I've been wearing lately, usually I'll wear a bright piece or two, but I wanted to go for something a bit different. I've been getting so much wear out of this top, it's pretty much a basic in my wardrobe now. I got these platform sneakers on special from Sportsgirl as I had been eyeing off a pair for a while. These still need a bit of wearing in (lots of blisters), but I think they will be great in a week or so.

This weekend is denim themed at work so I'm thinking of breaking out my new overalls for the occasion.

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment