Pages

Wednesday, 2 July 2014

OOTD_First Day

Just a quick outfit post today to show you what I wore to my first day of work. It was so so cold so I finally broke out my winter coat and I was surprised with just how nicely it fit, I didn't remember it fitting this well before. 



Jeans_City Chic, Coat_Rivers, Scarf_Sportsgirl, Bag_Sportsgirl, Boots_Kmart

I'm really enjoying work. Everyone is so nice and I'm learning so much. I'm actually excited to go in everyday. These jeans are so great. They are from the City Chic TDF range which have different fits for each body shape. I got the hourglass skinny jeans in the long length (it was all they had, I'll definitely be going the short length next time) and they fit great. They are truly high waisted and have adjustable elastic on the inside if your waist is really tiny in proportion to your hips. I'm going to eventually buy a black pair in the short length but I also want to try the skinny jeans for Apple shaped and even though I'm not usually a fan I want to check out their bootleg offerings too.

Has anyone else tried the TDF jeans?

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment