This is a little outfit I threw together for work last week. I'm really enjoying all the new clothes I'm getting for work and am so excited to show you my new purchases!
Top, Jeans, Kimono_City Chic, Shoes_Gifted, Head Chain_Lovisa
I absolutely love peplum at the moment, I don't know how I lived without it for so long. I love that it cinches me in at the waist but also hides all the problem areas. The kimono was a definite must for me. I love floral and I love chiffon and this is the perfect piece to throw on to show the versatility of plain tops. I'm really in love with these jeans as well. I mentioned previously that I wanted to try the jeans City Chic makes for apple shaped ladies which these are. They are a little loose in the waist so I wouldn't go for the apple shape again but it's not something a good belt can't fix.
I went on a bit of a work spending spree yesterday so I have lots of new items to wear. I'm really excited to put some things together to show you.
Amy xx


No comments:
Post a Comment